Sunday, March 09, 2008

I'm much much much better now!! Thanks to all the encouragement from friends. Szeyin, Jeremiah 29:11 was really helpful; Joy, Cheryl, your praying over was very comforting and to all others who have been at the background giving me support, heartfelt thanks. For the last few days, i was thinking how i would have reacted if I had done better. Sure enough, I would be praising God for His marvels and good deeds, but then i thought again. Wouldnt that be tantamount to treating Him as Santa Claus, expecting Him to grant my wishes before I actually thank Him? If that were the case, I guess I cant really tell whether what God meant to me. Looking back on the last few days, there were moments when i asked where was the justice that God promised, there were moments when i entirely lost faith, but despite feeling angry and disappointed I decided that I was not going to give up on His ministry. I begin to realise that this episode apart from being part of God's Plan, was also a test of my own faith.

Anyway, my mind is more or less made up. I've lost faith in my language, its gonna be engineering no matter what... I really really hope that I could at least get into NTU (ME or EEE). I think being a temp staff at this company has alot of impact on me, urghh...

No comments: