SHREK was awesome! It was the first time i've watch the SHREK Series and sadly this is like the finale.. Ok, i know what to do the rest of this hols, watch SHREK 1,2,3 online:) Yes, I'm looking forward to guitar lessons once again, i hope this materialises, haha and i wouldnt mind taking up keyboard lessons too, anyone? But i need to invest in an electronic keyboard first!
Reached home quite late last night again, hung out with the same usual ppl, thank goodness it was at ehub so the travelling time was short. Did the 2nd video in like 1 week, haha, i think im addicted to windows movie maker, its idiot-proof, and i will try my hand on the macbook movie maker soon. This time, the clip was for my cell group, teens connect (TC for short). I think i combed through 4 persons fb photos just to get about 15 photos. Nevertheless, it gives me great pleasure to be able reminisce the good and bad times. By the way, the video was for the con3s, i admit its quite lame haha, but i hope it has loosen up the con3s a bit. Ice breaking games by the GGs were fun, much like what we always do, reflex games. I realised catechism class improved alot, nowadays, they have projectors and tv in every classroom, and its really easy to set up everything, i think that's the best improvement they've ever done.
Starting new tuition soon, need to read up physics notes. kyna, thanks for recommending me this assignment. I hope we can plan tuition on the same day. More work to come next week as feast day is next weekend. I hope i find a job real soon. Thanks for those who offer me jobs in their companies but i guess i dont really like the idea of pulling strings. I'm seriously tempted to do IA for yr 3 sem 2.
No comments:
Post a Comment