Today is a tiring but nonetheless happy day.
My long day starts with tuition in the morning, its been awhile since my last tuition with her, happen to be on the topic that i found greatest difficulty in, ie Diffraction and Polarisation. Sigh... I think the only thing that keeps me going is the money $_$
Then its off to church to sell steam cup corn again. I hope nobody gets food poisioning from it, seriously, cos the steamer i havent used it for year, who knows if the internal parts are functioning properly. I pray that everything will be fine...
And then in the evening, was THE CELEBRATION of our birthdays, ie qianyu and mine at timbre@ old school. Nice to be back there again, the band is still as awesome as last yr's, still the same old band except i think the female singer cut her hair, but her humour and vocals is still as great as ever. I wish i could sing like her, too bad, im only at the ktv standard, sigh... Thanks to weiling, stef, szeyin, qianyu, doreen and pei quan for all the wonderful lovely presents. To me, these presents are secondary as the most important and precious present that all of them have given me is this 7 years of friendship and no one else can ever give. It feels like home everytime when i'm with them, cos i always find myself at ease with sharing my deepest thoughts and they have always been there for me whenever i need them. It's really a gift from God that I've known them and that this friendship is still surviving even after we depart from dunman and tj. Last but not least, I just want to say a mushy I LOVE YOU to everyone of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment