YAY! Today is a happy, i'm like blogging in com centre right now after receiving my special sem results. I did well enough to pull CAP up to 3, finally. I think many others are not going to think much of this achievement cos they probably are way above three now, but who cares, I'm just happy HAPPY happy HAPPY!! I literally feel like dancing in the middle of com centre right now, but ok, chill i need to contain my excitement, so i decided to dance my fingers on the keyboard by typing out this post now... hahaha...
Anyway, i realised that God gives and takes at the same time. While I'm fully aware that I definitely would not have achieved such success with Him, I sort of came to a realisation that He has taken something else away from me within just the last few days and i kind of expected it. Perhaps, the saying that Man proposes and God disposes made some sense, there are certain things that are just not meant to turn out how we want it to be.
Oh wells, enough of all that emotional thoughts. I need to celebrate my victory in conquering the mountain ("san") which has an intended pund in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment