Days are as long as nights,
for some strange reason, i couldnt get a good sleep these few days.
Maybe becos as the work is piling and the weeks left to end of internship are getting shorter,
i'm more worried i cant submit my outstanding assignments on time.
Argh.. feel like telling myself not to worry too much since its just an intern,
but well, maybe its just my nature to do everything to the best of my ability.
I'm starting to waver from my resolution,
the resolution to go into teaching after graduation.
It's actually a promise that I cannot break, with God.
Somehow i feel like im getting drawn into the engineering world...
I need to compromise...
I dont really know what to choose for FYP,
I'm torn between doing something of my interest (biomechanical stuff),
and doing something for the sake of my future (thermal stuff).
I hope i can come to a decision by tue night.
No comments:
Post a Comment