I dont think I can sleep so early after dousing on so much caffeine today.
Let's see, 1 cup of Campus Best Milk Tea from Engine canteen + Green Tea Latte at starbucks.
Thought I should spend some time blogging on this eventful day before reading those journals as bedtime stories.
So today was a reunion after like 6 months since we met as a class? haha, I have to concede that our CG Rep is really the drawing factor for the class to come tgt. lols. no offence, but the fact is that in her absence we didnt meet up as a class. Nevertheless, I'm really happy to see that my jc besties are back. Hopefully we will continue to meet up amidst all the hectic school work.
I must say, that everyone in 10/06 has changed. Suddenly our conversation revolves around exchange, school, and the future. Even the most gallavanting person among us is talking about career prospects in future. haha. I see that uni life has transformed us quite alot. Perhaps we have reached this stage where all of us start having a goal in our life. Oh yes, I'm quite honoured to sit in a BMW even if it was just a short ride from seah st to selegie soya bean.
Oops, I think my tiredness is kicking in, probably time to catch forty winks!
No comments:
Post a Comment