YEs, it over. finally. quite a bad week though. i remembered being moody in the start of the week. i honestly dunno what sparked me off. So i hereby apologise to all who were affected by me. Thanks so much for ur concern. Think i've caught the "ranting" disease. Now here i am, whining and wailing about how JC life realli seriously suck and what a useless person i am. Looking at the achievement of others in their pdp, i can onli look back at my pathetic pdp record and achievement. DAMN!! i realli regret it. And i cant run for NUTS!!! i'll never have the stamina to complete road run. I've tried all means, from meditating when i'm runnning to playing mi favourite song thru mi mind. I am a complete snail when comes to running. while others are dashing to complete the run, i'm crawling mi way to the finishing line. I hate running. I'll rather have 3 hrs of badminton than running.
No comments:
Post a Comment