Thursday, February 08, 2007

Soon, another week will be over. Right now, status is gear mode 2. Honestly, since the start of the year, i havent seen much change in mi attitude. its jus not going the way it should be. I have expectations which i really really wanna meet, but it is seldom materialised. It jus occured to me that many ppl i know start to hate sch as it is, jus like me. I guess what mi bro predicted 2 yrs ago was true. He said that many JC students would become disoriented with their direction of life at one point in their JC life. Some felt it earlier, during yr 1, while i as usual will be the slow one who will feel the effects of it much much later. But in this long and treacherous journey, its little happy things that make me want to go on. Friendship, tiny achievements and satisfaction.
Today's road run was realli one tiny achievement. I improved, all thanks to Siwei and Sandy who ran wif me. Siwei was realli a great motivator. I felt the joy of running together as a group, egging one another to go on. I liked that feeling but i often think, that i dont want to be a liability to others, to hinder their potential and prospects of achieving more, that's why i choose to fight the lone battle. Well, some may think that i can capitialise on this mindset and to spur me on. I wish i can, maybe i'll try, but like i wad i said earlier, i tried manymany means but to no avail.
Valentine's is coming, to all lovers out there, may ur love grow ever stronger and build a relationship that is unbreakable. For those still searching, one day fate will come. As for me, i dun think we can ever be together, maybe when i grow older and i look back i will look upon this relationship as a joke, that it was silly of me to like an idoit like him. Haha..

No comments: