Wednesday, March 05, 2008

As the day draws near, anxiousness is rising.. im having mix feelings about the coming of fri. On one hand, i hope it comes cos im excited about meeting my friends and classmates, on the other hand the impending results seems very bleak to me. I am really really worried. what if i do not do well enough to get to the course i want? What if its really God's plan that i dont do as well as i expected? Amidst of the anxiety for results day, the lyrics of one particular song is ringing in my mind:

God will make a way,
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With Love and Strength for each new day
He will make a way,
He will make a way.

I probably would have died of worriness if I didnt have Christ walking beside me.

No comments: