Sunday, March 02, 2008
Mon-fri was really lousy for me, lots of unhappiness and i felt upset thruout the entire week. Amazingly, sat was a twist to the entire week. There was the first praying over i undertook. I mus say that i really wasnt prepared for it at all.Yes, AT ALL. It all began with a talk by Martin on the tools of praying over, with interesting metaphors like Belt of Truth, Breastplate of Righteousness, Sword of the Word etc. And shortly after, i was on the battle ground already. I felt really unconfident cos its my first time and the participants were like NTU students who were so much older. I mean like, what can a mere student who doesnt even know whether she could pass her a lvl do for these uni-students whose workload is 100 times more than mine. But in anw, God does not call the qualified but qualifies the called. In the end, He really worked miracles thru me and i am jus so amazed by Him. I remembered one participant who fell like almost instantly after praying over. I was standing behind as a supporter but i failed to support her head properly and she hit her head against the stacked chairs behind. Ouch! What a lousy first aider.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment