I'm sitting in front of the laptop, not knowing what to type actually. See, there's so much going on in my mind right now, I dont know where to start. First I must say that I feel relieved, now tht YISS is over, at least its one load of my mind, but there's still like 6729409 things left to do. Secondly, I want to shout out a BIG THANK YOU to all my close friends. Seriously, I wouldn't have made it without you guys being there for me, to listen to my nonsense and turn my sorrows to laughter. I wanna thank sze yin for running with me, thank weiling, pq, stef, qy for the mind's cafe outing, scream a big thank you to sandy, jill, kyna and shuqi for that wonderful night along the clarke quay on the day before results release. I guess when work starts piling up, the one thing that i really missed, is the moments where we just sit and laze around and start talking about everything under the sun.
Haha.. i think this post is kind of random but that's exactly how i'm feeling right now. I'm feeling grateful for the friendships I have, and I just want to say how much i appreciate you all (jus in case i dont get a chance to ). I feel that my memory has this invisible filter, it filters out all the unhappy memories and stores only the happier moments I have. Yes, and i shall no longer be bothered about any problems that is happening right now, and just look at the brighter side of life. Yes!
No comments:
Post a Comment