I had the most amazing experience today that i really must share. I shall try and pour everything out in 5 mins and start studying for Mon's test. I was feeling really unwell today, just as i was mugging at the airport in the morning. Towards the afternoon, i had like a horrible stomachache and i felt really weak after that. I gave up studying at ard 4 30 and decide that i should go home becos the air con was way to cold for me. As i was on my way home, my legs were almost crumbling, ha, i even suspected that i have symptoms of h1n1 (on the pretext that i sat beside the girl who got the virus at my tutorial class on wed). A part of me was contemplating if i should still go for Amplify Friday, but i thought the better of it and dragged my wobbly legs to Hougang (considering that I havent got enough people to do ministering, plus my friend told me to run some errands for her in her absence).
During the bus journey, I felt totally drained and i decided that maybe i should start praying. So i closed my eyes, said began my prayer in silence, and before i knew it, i fell asleep. Haha.. I just could help it. Anw, i woke up just in time to get down. Walked to Csc, and when i reached there, got down to work, set up everything in place. And without me realising it, my pain was GONE. like seriously. I didnt notice it until i got home. How amazing can it be. And during the ministering, there were like swarms of people queuing up to be ministered, haha.. i finally realised why i just had to go, even if i have to crawl there. Yups, so this was God's way of telling me, Joan, start praying. Yups so i completed my testimony in like 10 mins. haha.. ~ ok, back to studying my universe.. oh crap!
No comments:
Post a Comment