Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I realised i've been rather materialistic of late, there are just so many things that i want but my meagre allowance from tuition just isnt enough to satisfy all of my desires.

I need/want a new handphone, really badly, but unfortunately, my current contract with singtel doesnt end until march next yr. There goes my phone rebates and my m1 student plan.

I want to watch toy story 3 and Despicable me, its not that i cant afford it though, but i cant afford the time. So many things yet to be done, lab report, studying for tests, church stuff for which i wouldnt want people to be complaining about my irresponsibility again.

I really want to travel this hols, but, its the time and money which i can't afford. I'm obligated to attend some retreat this Sept, forcing me to sacrifice my precious weekend for studying and money for the expenses there. Well, i would have complained less if it i am going with people whom im close to, but the reality is, i dont really know them, and i hate socialising.

Really tired of trying so hard to please everyone and at the end of the day, never seem to be able to do things right, or be less minsunderstood by others.

No comments: