Went out with the dunman gang last friday.
It was kind of a belated birthday celebration for both qianyu and I.
But oh wells, guess everyone seems to be equally busy, graduated or not graduated alike.
Nonetheess, its really good to meet them once in a while, or even bumping into szeyin and stefanie at science.
I remember a year ago, I was still very excited about celebrating birthdays.
Would always be looking forward to september because things seem to be exceptionally good or happy when its one's birthday.
But perhaps because too many things have happened in the last year,
i'm beginning to doubt the friendship that i thought i had.
I always thought that if you treat someone with sincerity, they will reciprocrate.
But somehow, i'm beginning to feel a lot less confident about this.
The fear that i have most of the time, is to realise that friends whom i love and cherished,
would walk out of my life eventually.
Maybe that's why I'm very much pessimistic nowadays. It probably because I want to mentally prepare myself to that possibility of losing a friend/friends.
I know that is a very bad approach to take, but I am hoping that this would lessen the pain of being abandoned by friends once again.
At this point in time, I have given up on the hope that the friends that I have now will be true to forever.
Maybe the best way out is to just cherish the present moment, but what happens after that is the biggest question and the most painful of all, still.
No comments:
Post a Comment