Time really flies, and towards the end, it will fly even faster.
After so many obstacles, I've finally reached the end of this chapter in my life.
I wouldn't say that I had the best of memories in uni life,
but I don't regret choosing this path either.
The experiences I had in school, i.e. going to the lab, "meddling" with machines to fabricate prototype, learning both hard and soft skills, I believe nowhere else can replicate these experiences within a short 4 years.
Perhaps, God has a bigger plan installed for me,
to walk through this long arduous journey of 4 years.
I had a meaningful four years, tremendously great friends to be there when I'm down,
people to hangout with in between lecture hours and post-semester break.
I just hope that we'll stay together even after graduation.
And even the most hated thing of my four years is starting to get better. The "fun" is just starting, many things to catch up with. After complaining about the post-grad for 3 months, suddenly things start to change for the better. At least I finally see a good side of him, hopefully he doesnt ruin this image with he comes back :/ Job search, hais..
No comments:
Post a Comment