I jus had dinner. Was a BIG FAT duck drumstick. Everytime there was a meal of poultry on my table, i will always be reminded of how my parents would save the thigh which is the most tender part of the poulty for my bro and i. Haha~ maybe that explains my size.. hehe~ I am really grateful to my parents for their sacrifice. They were so persistent on letting us have the thigh that they rejected our offer to let them have the chicken thigh. I guess that's what parents are, to give the best to their children. My parents have truly lived by example and i definitely want to be such good parents like them in future. Although there are times when i am unhappy with them for being too overly-protective and fussing over stupid things not peeling the dead skins on my face, i have to admit that there are many things i cant do without them. Not that im totally dependent on them but there are many things where we need their advice. Many things that they did for me, i know they do not expect a return. But i do have a conscience. I know that I SHOULD and MUST repay the kindness they've showered upon all these years. The debt is too huge, its priceless. The thigh which they sacrificed, is not just a thigh in itself, its time, health, wealth, freedom,youth.
No comments:
Post a Comment