Saturday, October 25, 2008

In the midst of all the stress from school work, I realised how little faith i have in God despite Him trying to prove His existence to me for countless times. Yes, in my mind, I may know that that God is in control, but this message reasonate in me. Somehow, I find myself being anxious and flustered over big and small things and at the end of the day, I realised there's only so little i could do but all God had to do was lift His tiny weeny finger and things would be fine at the end of the day. Sometimes i wonder if it was God's deliberate plan to make me go through this pain, to prepare me to something big. Honestly I feel like i'm this fowler struggling to learn how to fly. I know my aim, I know I want to fly and where i want to go, but i still cant see improvements, much less success... It's like pining for dawn in darkness, you know it will come, jus dont know when and what will happen in between. Will i even get to see success?

No comments: