Sunday, July 03, 2011

Had an awesome time at my cousin's wedding yesterday.
This wedding was filled with many interesting "first"s

First time i...
attended a methodist wedding service
drank bubble tea at the lunch reception
had dinner at mandarin orchard
caught a glimpse of COSplay performances
had a great catching up session with my cousins, niece and nephews..

I guess as time goes by, could really tell age has caught up with the uncles and aunties while the cousins, mature and form their own families with cute little ones as the addition to the family. For now, I'm so glad that I'm no longer the youngest in the family and all the attention my aunts used to give me (by pinching my cheeks and hugging me all over the place) have been diverted to these little ones. Muahahaha..

I wish that we could stay as one family together for as long as possible, and right now, i cherish those wonderful memories we had together since young.

I read someone's blog, someone whom i thought i never could have forgiven for perpetually making use of my friendship, even on my birthday. I admit, I hated him for the longest time, but having read thru what he is going through now, i felt sorry more than angry for him now. I may have many reasons to be gloating at his suffering now, but it became apparent to me that was probably who he is after all. Perhaps at the end of the day, no one has the right to judge who was right and who was wrong. As much as what he did previously was purely out of his selfishness, he probably have learnt his lessons or will learn in some other ways. As for me, I'm not sure if i have truly forgiven this person, but i still wish the best for him.

No comments: